What's for dinner? How about this healthy take on regular
chicken? Let the kids help by mixing the ingredients and pounding
the chickent flat.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lay a baking rack over
a baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine panko, salt, pepper, garlic powder,
3. In another bowl, whisk together mustard and honey.
4. Dip chicken first into the mustard mixture, then the panko
mixture until full coated.
5. Lay chicken flat on baking sheet. Cook 25-30 minutes or until
golden-brown and the chicken is cooked through.
Mandy is a mom of two children, who hopes to inspire families to have fun in the kitchen together.
See more of Mandy's stories here.
Let us plan your weekend with the best family events and activities in Chicagoland.
Start the week right with deals, prizes, parent life hacks and more delivered straight to your inbox.
Need last-minute ideas for a weekend of family fun? No worries. We've got you.
Get the inside scoop on the people, places and things we are loving right now.
Resources, tips, inspiration and more for parents of children with special needs.
Score exclusive offers from our fabulous advertisers.