A tasty quick dinner to try tonightFriday, December 13, 2013
Kids in the Kitchen
What's for dinner? How about this healthy take on regular chicken? Let the kids help by mixing the ingredients and pounding the chickent flat.
Baked Honey-Dijon Chicken
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lay a baking rack over a baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine panko, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
3. In another bowl, whisk together mustard and honey.
4. Dip chicken first into the mustard mixture, then the panko mixture until full coated.
5. Lay chicken flat on baking sheet. Cook 25-30 minutes or until golden-brown and the chicken is cooked through.