Super easy veggie dish kids can help makeFriday, August 30, 2013
Kids in the Kitchen
This recipe is super easy, delicious, and healthy! Honestly, my daughter asked for two helpings.
Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Parsley
- 1 cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup shredded fresh parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a roasting pan or Pyrex glass, combine the cauliflower, parsley, pine nuts and shallots.
3. Drizzle on the olive oil and sprinkle on the spices.
4. Use a spoon and stir.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
I had read a similar recipe on Pinterest but it required sautéing the shallots first, toasting the pine nuts separately, pulling out the cauliflower half way to flip over and basically involved too many steps for me!
I tossed all the ingredients into ONE dish and placed it in the oven. The quick end result was amazingly delicious! I promise, everyone will like this veggie dish!