It's that time of year again.
To make lists of what you are thankful for.
Really, we should revisit these lists year round.
But I am thankful that at least we have once a year to reflect
on things bigger than us.
See what I did there??
- that my 5-year-old who wakes at 6 a.m. EVERYSINGLEDAY is a
- that my 13-year-old still says "I love you" when we part. Even
if her friends are present.
- that my hubs makes me laugh harder than anyone I know.
- for Gilmore Girls on DVR.
- for the hope/dream that someday we will live close enough to
my parents to have weekly Sunday dinners again.
- for Stove Top stuffing. Because making homemade stuffing is
- that the 'hide from home page' button exists on Facebook.
- that my faith and dedication to God is larger than four walls
of a church.
- for friends who know everything neurotic thing about me and
STILL like me.
- that brownie mix is a thing.
- that I am an auntie.
- for non-corked twist off wine bottles.
- for the cheapest form of therapy known to man: blogging.
What are YOU thankful for?
Kari Wagner is stay-at-home mom by day, superhero by night. She loves to write about her adventures in life, love and decorating.
See more of Kari's stories here.
What to do with your weekend, delivered every Thursday.
Great deals and chances to win prizes, delivered every Monday.
Exclusive offers from our partners,usually delivered twice a week.
Resources for parents of children with special needs,delivered the second Tuesday each month.