Giveaway: Disney Store Valentine's Day Swag BagThursday, February 10, 2011
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Mickey is magic
Win this giveaway, and so are you!
(I never said I was a poet).
From teeny schoolroom cards to conversation hearts and extra hugs and kisses delivered by cherub-cheeked little ones, February is the month that really makes love magic, and Cosmotot is celebrating with a Disney Store Swag Bag Giveaway, courtesy of the Disney Store.
Visit Disney Store's blog, The Buzz, for details about an extra special Valentine's Day event at Disney Stores nationwide on Saturday, Feb. 12.
One randomly selected winner will win an amazing swag
- 1 Valentine's Day Mickey Mouse plush
- 1 Valentine's Day Minnie Mouse plush
- 1 Valentine's Day themed Mickey + Minnie mug set
- 1 Valentine's Day reusable tote bag
MANDATORY TO ENTER: Leave a comment below with your kiddos' favorite Disney character.
FOR THREE EXTRA ENTRIES (to count AFTER a mandatory comment has been left below):
- Tweet @mariapilarclark on Twitter: I heart #Disney and would love to win a Mickey + Minnie swag bag from #Cosmotot! http://tinyurl.com/DisneySwag
- Like AND leave a comment on Cosmotot/Pilar Clark's Facebook page: I heart Disney and would love to win a Mickey + Minnie swag bag from Cosmotot! http://tinyurl.com/DisneySwag
- Like AND leave a comment on the Chicago Parent Facebook page: I heart Disney and would love to win a Mickey + Minnie swag bag from Cosmotot! http://tinyurl.com/DisneySwag
The giveaway ends on FEB. 14 at
12 noon CST.
ONE winner will be selected using random.org and will be announced on the evening of Feb. 14 in this comment thread AND on Cosmotot/Pilar Clark's Facebook in the a.m.
Contact information will be
needed ASAP (within one week) once the winner is announced or an
alternate winner will be chosen.
You must be a U.S. resident in order to participate.
Take note: Cosmotot does not accept pay for play. The
products featured have been submitted by Disney Store
representatives, then tried and tested by Maria Pilar Clark, a
straight-shooting mom to two, who is the writer and creator behind